Serves 4 – can be easily scaled up or back to serve more or less.
- Chicken breast stirfry: 500g
- Red onion: 150g
- Carrot: 150g
- Red capsicum: 150g
- Zucchini: 300g
- Franks buffalo wing sauce: 1 bottle (148ml)
- Extra sharp parmesan cheese: 40g
- Olive oil: 10ml
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- Dice all vegetables and pan fry in a splash of water (and salt and pepper, plus any other herbs you like) at medium to high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in pan to a medium to high heat. Pan fry chicken breast stirfry until only just cooked.
- Add buffalo sauce to the chicken, simmer over a low to medium heat for 2 minutes, then add the vegetables.
- Stir well and simmer over a low to medium heat until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with your choice of base. I use basmati rice (30g dry weight per serve).
- Top with the parmesan cheese.
- Add side if you choose. I use coleslaw with some celery for that authentic buffalo chicken taste! You could also add some ranch dressing for an even more authentic buffalo chicken taste.
(Without base or side – adjust your macros to suit your choices for base, side and any additional toppings)
- Kcals: 258
- Carbs: 10.9g
- Fat: 8.4g
- Protein: 31.7g
- Fibre: 3g