- Lean ham: 120g (I use Don Double Smoked leg ham)
- Onion: 40g
- Mushrooms: 120g
- Three Aussie Farmers pulled chicken: x1 packet
- Masterfoods carbonara recipe base: x1 packet
- Old El Paso soft stand and stuff: x4 boats
- Shredded cheese: 80g
- Salt and pepper: to taste
- Fry onion, ham and mushrooms over a medium to high heat until browned.
- Turn heat down to medium to low.
- Add chicken to pan and stir to combine.
- Add carbonara recipe base to pan and stir through. Salt and pepper to taste. Add a tiny bit of water if it’s too thick to stir.
- Divide the mixture evenly in the taco boats.
- Top with cheese.
- Oven bake for 15 minutes at 180 (fan forced) or until the cheese starts to brown / to your liking.
RECIPE HACKS AND UPGRADES:
Serve with Spud Lite Potato made as wedges or chips.
Serve with a side salad.
Just go with the pie (or two) depending on your macros – it’s so good on its own!
If you recreate this or even make your own version, please share it and tag us on instagram @totalsportsnutritionaus