▫️Lean pork medallions: 500g
▫️Coleslaw (fine cut): 750g
▫️Fresh pineapple: 250g
▫️Mild American mustard: 50g
▫️Creamed cottage cheese (97% fat free): 150g
▫️Salt and pepper: to taste
- Season the pork with salt and pepper, then grill, pan fry or BBQ until cooked through.
- While the pork is cooking, dice the shallots and pineapple, and mix the cottage cheese and mustard together to make the sauce.
- Dice the pork into bite sized pieces. Alternatively, you could serve the medallion whole with the rest of the salad served on the side.
- If making as a salad, layer all ingredients with the dressing and nuts on top, or mix all together. Serve immediately.
- If making ahead, this salad will keep best with the ingredients stored separately – just put together when serving, or each day for meal prep.
- Can switch the pineapple for green apple, and walnuts for other nuts, or keep either out of you need a lower carb or lower fat option.