Get that Maccas craving sorted without the calories
▫️Salt and pepper: to taste
1. Heat the ham in a non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat – don’t overcook or it will become chewy.
2. Pan fry the eggs in a non-stick frying pan with a light spray of coconut oil over medium to high heat. Salt and pepper to taste and cook to your liking.
3. Lightly toast the English muffin on a sandwich press or in a toaster.
4. Place the cheese slice on one half of the muffin and microwave until slightly melted.
5. Top the muffin with ham, egg, sauce, baby spinach and other half of the muffin.
(Using tomato sauce)