Perfect for times you’re saving those extra calories for later because it will keep you full for hours.
Nando’s perinaise: 20g (I use the hot one, but you can use any of the range or find a similar alternative)
1. Dice all veggies.
2. Lightly spray a non-stick fry pan with oil.
3. Fry the ham and mushrooms for 1-2 minutes over a medium to high heat.
4. Add all of the other veggies (except the baby spinach) and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
5. Add the eggs (whites and whole egg) and scramble with the ham and veggies until cooked to your liking.
6. Fold through the baby spinach.
7. Salt and pepper to taste.
8. Plate up and top with the perinaise.
RECIPE HACKS AND UPGRADES*
1. Add any other veggies you like.
2. Use chicken breast instead of ham, or even tofu, chickpeas or just veggies to keep vegetarian.
3. Use just egg whites to lower the fat content even further, use more whole eggs to up the fat and protein content. Crack the whole egg on top when the rest is almost cooked and place a lid on top to cook the whole egg until soft/runny.
4. Top with any sauce according to your macro goals and taste.
5. Season and spice with some garlic and herbs, or even chilli.
*Remember to adjust macros to suit any variations.