Macro friendly treats
1. Place peanut butter in a bowl and set aside ( if your PB is thicker pop it in the microwave for 5-10 seconds (I used a powdered PB and just added water)
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl except the Peanut Butter and mix together.
3. Once ingredients are mixed, divide the mixture out for 12 balls
4. Roll into balls, roll firmly to keep the balls tight
5. With your finger push a hole through the center of the ball
6. Drizzle the peanut butter in the centre of the ball
7. With your hands close the hole up and press tightly together
8. Do this to all 12 balls
9. Drizzle the left over Peanut Butter over the balls.
10. Put in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
Fat: 0.5g (keep in mind the fat content will go up depending on what Peanut Butter you use)
If you recreate this or even make your own version, please share it and tag us on instagram @totalsportsnutritionaus
Cheri- Total Sports Nutrition