Rolled TSN Protein & Peanut Butter Pancake
Low fat, low carb protein pancake that can be used as a meal or as a snack alternative. Protein packed for muscle nutrition and recovery.
- 37.5g of Slow-Pro or Femme-Pro Slim (choc or vanilla)
- 148ml of Egg Whites (Farm Pride)
- 10g of Natural Peanut Butter (Sanitarium – Crunchy)
Optional Extras –
- Queen sugar free maple syrup (20g)
- Cottee’s diet chocolate topping (30g)
- Coconut oil spray (only if needed on pan)
- Cinnamon (if using vanilla can be added)
- Mix 148ml of egg whites, 10g of peanut butter & 37.5g of TSN protein into a bowl.
- Pre-heat pan to a medium temperature (this avoids burning or drying out pancakes)
- Stir ingredients thoroughly until mixes into a reasonably thick texture
- Pour contents onto pan (mix can make 1 large or 2 smaller sized pancakes)
- Cook only until bottom is hard enough to flip
- Carefully flip pancake and do the same for the second side. Only cook until pancake is hard enough to lift. This keeps the centre soft and prevents pancake trying out.
- lace pancake onto plate and add any optional extras if needed
- Roll pancake carefully on plate then cut in half
- Add Cottee’s diet chocolate topping and queen maple syrup if needed.
Need more delicious recipes simply click (ENTER AFFILIATE URL THROUGH THE URL GENERATOR HERE)
“For Every Body & Every Goal”