Slow-Pro Berry Cheesecake
If you are entertaining or just need a little something to sweeten up your eating plan then why not indulge in these tasty little treats! Fool your friends into eating healthy… what could be more delicious then creamy berry cheesecake for dessert and it is packed with antioxidants, protein and probiotics!
High in protein, low fat snack or dessert option.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 2 tbsp almond, cashew, or peanut butter
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1.5 cups jalna bio organic yoghurt
- 3 scoops Slow-Pro or Femme-Pro Slim (vanilla or Choc)
- Frozen berries to garnish
- Over a low heat, melt down coconut oil, almond butter, agave nectar.
- Add in almond meal and chia seeds and mix together until resembles a slice mix.
- Press into cupcake trays.
- Place in freezer to set.
- Mix yoghurt and Slow Pro (of desired flavour) together.
- Remove bases from freezer, and place 1-2 tbsp of topping on each cheesecake base.
- Crush some frozen berries, and sprinkle on top.
- Place back in freezer until frozen.
Need more delicious recipes simply click https://totalsportsnutrition.com.au/recipes/
“For Every Body & Every Goal”