1. Dice all vegetables and pan fry in a splash of water (and salt and pepper, plus any other herbs you like) at medium to high heat for about 3 minutes.
2. Transfer vegetables to a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in pan to a medium to high heat. Pan fry chicken breast stirfry until only just cooked.
4. Add buffalo sauce to the chicken, simmer over a low to medium heat for 2 minutes, then add the vegetables.
5. Stir well and simmer over a low to medium heat until chicken is fully cooked through.
6. Season to taste.
7. Serve with your choice of base. I use basmati rice (30g dry weight per serve).
8. Top with the parmesan cheese.
9. Add a side if you choose. I use coleslaw with some celery for that authentic buffalo chicken taste! You could also add some ranch dressing for an even more authentic buffalo chicken taste.