“Meat pie, The ultimate Aussie food”
Potato topped beef pie
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees (180 fan forced).
2. Boil or steam potatoes and mash with a fork (no need for milk or butter). Salt to taste.
3. Cook the onions and mushrooms in a pan over medium to high heat until just starting to brown.
4. In a medium sized bowl, mix the beef, onion, mushroom and gravy until combined.
5. Fill the taco bowl with the mixture, then top with the potato and cheese.
6. Oven bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.
7. Top with tomato sauce.
8. Serve as is or with a simple side salad or air fried Spud Lite potatoes. Adjust macros to suit.
RECIPE HACKS AND UPGRADES*
*Remember to adjust macros to suit any variations.