Stuck for breakfast ideas and have minimal time? Enjoy this Protein & carbohydrate packed TSN protein pancake. This recipe contains quality nutrients to fuel your body for that get up and go. Great for those looking for tasty breakfast ideas with minimal preparation needed.
▫️Frozen blueberries (Coles)
▫️Jalna Natural Yoghurt (50-100g)
1. Add 37g of Slow-Pro protein, 148ml of egg whites, 20g of peanut butter, and 41g of rolled oats to a bowl
2. Pre-heat pan medium heat (add 1 spray of coconut oil spray if needed)
3. Mashup small lady finger banana (50g) and add to bowl.
4. Stir thoroughly until mixture thickens
5. Add mixture to pre-heated pan (mixture makes 1 large or 2 medium-size pancakes)
6. Cook only until underside hardens enough to flip. Once flipped do the same for the 2nd side (this does not try out the pancake)
7. Remove pancake from pan (can add 20g of sugar free maple syrup if needed)
8. Add 50g of Blueberry on top of pancakes
Need more delicious recipes simply click https://totalsportsnutrition.com.au/recipe
“For Every Body & Every Goal”